Monday, March 10, 2008

Grow Up!

My new blog series is going to be an unofficial set of experiments.

Experiment #1 Will a size 3 huggies diaper hold a normal sized adult pee. Results to follow.
By the way, I was watching my daughter walk and I noticed she kind of swings her legs from side to side like swiveling instead of walking. Also her arms stay raised almost even with her head. Is this so she will not fall? I'm not sure but it always makes her seem happier when she waddles around. That might be experiment #2. How would society react to seeing a grown man walk around like that? I have no shame, just so you know.
I'm so attracted to my wife right now it's amazing. They say it goes in cycles. I hope this lasts a long time. It feels right and pure to think your wife is sexy. Like you want no one but her. Shout out to VS.
Positives: VS, Free Dinner Date from in-laws, "Messy Spirituality" by Mike Yaconelli
Negatives: general unwellness, double chins, soggy pant cuffs

3 comments:

Aaron Perry said...

Hey Jon,

I don't know about the arms, but my future nephew had a similar walking issue. He has been helped a lot by a regular chiropractor treatment. Just FYI.

proud mama said...

Aaron,
Her arms being up is purely for balance. There's absolutely nothing wrong with the kid, but thanks for the info. The arms will eventually come down once she's more confident on her feet.

jul said...

a size 3 diaper will definately hold a pregnant woman's pee, but you will have to do further testing to find out about a man's pee, or even a non-pregnant woman...