Sunday, March 30, 2008

Jeckyl and Hyde

I don't normally recommend R-rated material. But I've got to say that "Regular Everyday Normal Guy" on funnyordie.com is one of the funniest things I've ever heard. Sorry, but it's true. I've learned over the course of my years that people who wouldn't laugh at South Park are worthy of admiration but they're not as fun to be around.
My daughter hit me in the nose with the DVD remote yesterday and drew blood. Laurie laughed so hard she cried. Which brings up an interesting question. Why is it so funny when awkwardly painful things happen to people? Who doesn't smirk or downright guffaw when some guy takes a ball to the groin?
I miss my hair sometimes. I like the way it looked long.
I think it's funny that when I'm out in public I always put toilet paper on the seat before going. Yet when I'm in someone's house, I do not. It doesn't even occur to me in my own house even if we've had company. Really, are public toilets that much dirtier? Peace of mind is a funny thing.
One good thing about my new job is that I'm the designated food fetcher on call nights. I've been to like five different places now.

In closing, "This is my prayer for you: that your love will grow more and more; that you will have knowledge and understanding with your love; that you will see the difference between good and bad and will choose the good; that you will be pure and without wrong for the coming of Christ; that you will do many good things with the help of Christ to bring glory and praise to God."

No comments: