Monday, July 14, 2008

Strange but true

This is going to sound weird to all the girls but when I pee I pee to one side. I don't know if this happens to all guys or even women but I know it is real to me. Plus sometimes my pee will shoot into two streams. I'm like some kind of mutant pee-er.
The next big project we are going to undertake, besides re-painting every room in the house, is new flooring. Probably fake hardwood. Then we work on replacing the lawn.
I bought like nine new T-shirts on vacation. For the first time, I like every shirt in my dresser.
Laurie and I picked peaches off the tree in Virginia and made jam the following week. It is de-friggin-licious. Made a new cookie for a neighbor's birthday yesterday. Chocolate with raspberry jam. I'm not quite the domestic goddess that Kristi Benson is but....
Last night after an hour long search I finally found a song I'd been looking for for well over half a year. It was in an episode of "Bones" at the end. Turns out it was a song called "Precious" by Depeche Mode.


Positives: blogging, movies in theaters, 5 dollar large pepperoni
Negatives: unreliable phone service, wonky back, outstanding contracts

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I shalnt comment on the pee.

I've never even attempted hand picked, home made, peach jam.
You totally trump me there! It's sounds ohhhh soooo yuuummmy! Peche is one of my FAVES! (which is currently in the form of a slushie!!!)

Robin said...

I'll comment on the pee. Don't worry. You're normal. At least as it relates to this subject. Either that or we're both weird. Which could also be possible.

Maria Purviance said...

home made peach jam does sound really yummy.

Anonymous said...

It's about time you wrote again. Geez! Otherwise I'd have to CALL you and find out what is going on in your life. Love ya!

~ Eiluj (the lil sis)

Nyles said...

Doesn't happen to all guys, but it happens to a lot of them. Your pee is normal. Talking about it, maybe not. ;)