Saturday, November 15, 2008

Leave of Absence

Sorry folks. I've been neglecting you and that's just not fair. (actually by the lack of comment on my lack of blogging it lets me know how little my "frivolous entertainment" has been missed.)
I have, though, good reasons for most of my non blogging.
1. I just wasn't inspired and there's nothing worse than uninspired writing.(see Star Wars 1-3)
2. I went on a forty day fast of the Internet.
3. Immediately following the fast, we went on a week long cruise. (This is not a complaint merely an excuse.)
But now awash in seawater and having gained a fresh perspective on the written word and it's importance in culture, I want to blog again. I shall aspire anew to bring you the hard hitting, funny and self revelatory drivel you've come to know and love. Consider that a threat.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've missed you, I've missed you. I've checked every week to see if you've written something new. I missed it. Don't ever stop. I hope you are haveing fun, or had fun on your vacation.
Robocop

Robin said...

It's about freaking time, Hurd. Man.

Anonymous said...

sweet as. I agree with Robin.

Jo said...

just checkin' in.

Dawn said...

Glad to hear it. Thank you for continuing the entertainment. :)

Anonymous said...

It's about time - Geez!

little sister