Sunday, March 01, 2009

Raindrops on roses....

In the spirit of Jon Stephens who does not read this blog,
These are a few of my favorite things.
"Jesus Freak" by DC talk. One of the few albums that I can say impacted me. I was just entering college and these formerly dance/hip-hop artists, who I did not like, blew Christian music up.
"The Naked Gun". Still one of the funniest movies, start to finish.
The "Bruno and Boots" books by Gordon Korman.
Hot showers on cold days.
Jeans that have been worn 5 days in a row.
The book of Romans. So many questions and conundrums.
Lots of scoring in sports.
Black and white photos.
Cadbury milk chocolate.
Making mix cds.
New Flavors from Ben and Jerry's
Listening to my daughter talk
Quilts
Rubbing the dogs heads on my lap after they've had their showers
Watching hockey games live.
Sub weeks. For the uninformed, that's when I eat tuna subs three meals a day for a week.
Fantasy football. I also hate it depending on the week.
The X-Men movies. Almost perfect.
Planning vacations.
Taking vacations.
Chicken tenders from Roosters.
My ball glove.
"Scrubs"
Catching the entire season of Lost with no repeats.

2 comments:

Aaron Perry said...

LOST without a break is the best, no question. I am not enjoying this season as much, and I expect it has to do with the fact that it's the first one I've watched week by week, rather than at my leisure.

Shawna said...

ewwww...I don't like the 5 day jeans.