Monday, January 14, 2008

Woe to thee Meijer and Peter Pan

So has anyone else noticed these seals that they put on your favorite foods? Usually they're like paper with a foil top. They have these tiny little tabs that you're supposed to be able to use to rip off the seal only they never work! They rip only a portion or they rip down the middle. Hmmm.
I just started a new job today and I had to fill out at least fifteen forms. Some of them asked me to say I had read certain materials or understood certain policies even though I hadn't seen anything pertaining to my job yet. The company stresses integrity and yet they were completely fine with me lying for their records. Hmmm.
Remember being on school buses and how they always had to stop at railroad tracks? Well did anyone else's bus ever stop directly on the tracks? Mine always did. Isn't the whole point of doing the stop to not get caught on the tracks in a long vehicle? Hmmm.
Have you ever noticed that as we age we tend to look more like the opposite sex? Men get man-boobs, grow their fingernails out and have no more hair on their legs. Women get flatter, and start growing mustaches. Hmmm.
Positives: Boxers from Old Navy, dinner with friends, paychecks.
Negatives: Holy socks, canceled dinners with friends, No tuna subs.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Your mind is a wonderous thing. You never cease to amuse me. You would be great on a sitcom. I would definately watch.