Monday, February 11, 2008

Ten things you really don't need to know

Apparently, I chew quite vigorously. I'm not sure if this is true, but Laurie says I must produce extra saliva therefore making my mouth sound like a mini car wash.
I like sesame seed buns, a lot. I do not like kaiser rolls, at all.
Pizza Hut makes the best crust in the world. They fry it. If it's stuffed with cheese I'm over the moon.
Every time I tune in to Letterman, it's not funny. If I hear bits on the radio, funniest show ever.
My treat from tax return money this year is a hockey ticket. Now I just need to convince others to waste money with me. The Jackets offense is anemic.
I love seeing movies in theaters. I wish I had an endless amount of cash and free time. I would see almost everything that comes out. Next up: "10,000 BC". Plus "The Happening", M. Night Shamalyan's new flick. Two sets I own, all his movies and all the Potter films. Actually I'm missing his first one. It's called "Wide Awake". If you ever come across it, please send it to me. Really. I mean it.
I cut myself almost every day. It's really annoying.
My wife snores, but only when she's sick. I snore all the time.
I now have 19 mix cd's.
Lost is all new, all year.

7 comments:

Kelly said...

AJ used to snore all the time...now he has a machine and it makes him stop. I love that machine.

Jo said...

Kirk snores. Where can I get one of those machines?!

Kelly said...

AJ went to the doctor, and she gave him a prescription to get one. Blue Cross covers them (so we've been told.. :) we'll find out when he goes to pay for it next week.

Kelly said...

(AJ likes the machine too- he's starting to feel a lot better from getting better sleep at night, and his sleeping schedule is getting much more regular- in case you have to sell it to Kirk. :)

Anonymous said...

It's sent. ;o)
(let's hope everyone else that read this little blog didn't send it too - lol)
enjoy, my friend.

Unknown said...

It's a Darth Vader machine....

Anonymous said...

sorry. you're wrong about Pizza Hut crust, but on just about everything else, I htink you nailed it!

~ someone you have known for three decades