Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Fffffantasy Island

Listen, if anyone asks you to be in a fantasy football league, say no. It's not worth it. We won our match up but only because the events that did us in on one hand helped us out on the other. I'll not explain here cause my wife says it's confusing.
I start my temporary job on Friday. Nothing to write home about but hey, it's a paycheck.
I like hosting people in my home. It's not big. It's not beautiful. But it's ours and we love to share it. I like cooking for them and having them sleep in our furnished guest room. That's weird I know but..
Bathing the dogs this morning. Actually we shower them. It's enclosed so no jumping out. They're good about it. Butter runs in before I ask her to. They love getting out and being done. They roll around on the floor trying to smell like dog again. The only problem is the hair. It's everywhere. Mostly on my pillow or any dark shirt I own.
Goals for the year:
Get a job.
Get a job in ministry.
Go to a Blue Jackets Game.
Lose 10 pounds.
Teach Emma to say Mama.
Get some new T-shirts.
Have "Man Night" up and running.
Make one new friend.

No comments: