Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Verily I say unto you

Well it's been two weeks since my last blog and you deserve to know what's been going on in my life.
I have two days left in the second part time job I've had. Then I will be, once again, unemployed. Laurie is at this moment scanning an employment newspaper for leads.
As of tomorrow, Emma will have been sick with some kind of bug for 7 days. I didn't know you could be flu-sick for seven days. Laurie was sick for four days. Me and my mother in law, one day each. Nasty.
I'm watching an undervalued little show called "Pushing Daisies". It's quite something. Quirky, funny and a narrator who rhymes.
I'm in a Christmas play. I play a shy postman who goes off to war before realizing the joy of a loving relationship.
I'm going to be doing some holiday baking this year. As gifts, for a shower and for some random person who got my number from the post office bulletin board. Hooray for unorthodox advertising.
Fantasy football's regular season wraps up this week. We will make the playoffs but what state our team will be in... who can say?
New topic to come soon! Stay tuned! Use more exclamation marks!

3 comments:

Robin said...

No! I refuse!

Kelly said...

I saw that show for like, 5 minutes the first day it was on, and thought it was neat. I always forget to watch it, though. Perhaps I shall start...The guy who does the commercials (for CTV, anyway) is Jim Dale, the guy who reads all the Harry Potter audio books, and is probably one of the most fabulous readers of all time. (Yes, I do realize how nerdy that makes me sound.) If he narrates it, I'm definitely in!

Anonymous said...

i love pushing daisies best new show this year!

kellysue