Sunday, August 12, 2007

What's that stain....?

I need new underwear. Not because I'm gross and soil myself. My underwear are as clean as anybodies. Because they're getting holey. I look at people who wear clothes that always look new and wonder how they do it. Either they are the world's best launderers, they never do anything dirty, or they are constantly replacing their worn looking clothes. I am currently in need of 5 new pairs of boxers, ten new T-shirts and a couple pairs of jeans. Don't get me started on socks...
Did you ever sneeze and something comes flying out the back of your throat? It happens to me more than I'm comfortable with. Emma found my nipple this morning. Not with her teeth thank God. Guess it's time to start getting dressed quicker.
Positives: brother's family visiting, hope for a ministry position, Tiger's assured victory
Negatives: part time jobs, budget crunching, dry feet

1 comment:

Robin said...

Positives: Hurd's Blog.
Negatives: The distance between the Hurds and I.

*Sigh...