Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Which way to go?

Well I have a job. Not the job I wanted, but I may learn to love, or hate it. I'm almost through my supply of Canadian candy bars and that saddens me. The next task is the search for a part time job. Even though I start the new job on the 17th of August I don't get paid until September 14th. So I'm going to work part time at some entry level job hopefully for just under a month. Subway, a gas station, I don't care.
I sent an open letter to my pastor asking for a job. Though I wouldn't recommend doing that to anyone I felt very strongly that I should whether hired or not. Sometimes I get feelings to act on things even though success is a remote possibility. Hmmm.
I love watching the dogs sleep. They seem so peaceful. It's almost as good as watching the baby sleep. They both can sleep anywhere though, the dogs and the baby.
I have many books to read and not enough time to read them. Two on prayer, one on men, one with stories and one on messy spirituality. Not sure what to tackle first.
I'm trying these Breathe right strips. Laurie says they worked the first night. Now if only I can remember to use them.
To all of you who have been removed as friends from facebook, sorry, but you should know that I only keep friends who interact with me. And if you didn't know, now you now.
And knowing
is half the battle. G.I. JOE!

5 comments:

Maria Purviance said...

kicking people off facebook...hmmm...what kind of person are you.
glad i don't have facebook...
let us know how much you hate/love your job...which i am sure you will

proud mama said...

Did you wear a strip last night? Thought you were snoring some and I wondered.

Melinda said...

I'd much prefer being a blogging friend than a facebook friend...I am a regular reader and get great enjoyment out of reading your little blog entries. I'm not even sure we were facebook friends to begin with...? Maybe we were and thus...I deserved to get the boot. Later.

Anonymous said...

I must say the canadian candy bar you gave me was quite good.

I would say read the book that seems to have the best application to your life right now.

I have wondered if the strips really work, you will have to update this experiment in later blogs.

I like blogging, not a real facebook fan.

Anonymous said...

Hi.. I've never posted a comment on these things, but your posting are so friggin funny and entertaining that I couldn't resist. I should be in bed right now- you know how precious sleep is to a mother with small kids, but instead I am up reading your writings. O.K.. I can't believe that I am going to say this.. they are almost brilliant.
p.s. I hate you. (that balances out all the other nice stuff...:)
This is Heidi by the way.