Friday, August 31, 2007

Don't stop reading

I need your help. I want to quit my job but I need to have money to pay the bills while I look. I haven't had any luck at all in looking for part time work and I really want to do full time ministry. This search may take a while and in the meantime I am asking you, my readership, and friends for whatever support you can muster. I need roughly $500. That is a donation of just 5 dollars from 100 people.
I realize this might leave a bad taste in some mouths. To these people I can only say I feel this is what I think I should do. I want to look wholeheartedly for a position. I'm not lazy. If I get a part time job I will inform you through this and my facebook account. I promise if I get more than I need I will donate it to an African Relief cause. Here's the address:
Jon Hurd
6107 Federalist Dr.
Galloway, OH 43119
USA

Thanks in advance and I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Do you take PayPal?