Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Rescue 911!

Man I loved that show! And that was before Shatner started doing all the weird roles. Well I officially quit job #2 in 2 months. I'm starting to frustrate my wife. Kidding. She wants what's best for me and is more patient than I deserve. She also hugs and kisses our child in her sleep. Weird. The job hunt is on and I'm not going to stop till I get what I want. (hopefully)
I'm starting to think the hair is going to have to get cut. The reality is people judge you on your appearance and I need all the help I can get. This year marks the 10th anniversary of being on academic probation at Bethany. My first semester third year. Ahh memories. Lighters, living with Papa in the basement, and the only tournament Bethany men's softball has ever won!

3 comments:

Robin said...

Who are you going to mail your hair to this time?

Robin said...

Seriously, dude, if you're gonna' cut the hair anyway, find one of those wig companies and see if you can get some cash. I bet with your amazing hair you'd get some goods.

Unknown said...

Is hair length really still factored in when considering someone for employment? How stupid! I'd hire you. As is. If I had work for you to do.

Was that tournament we won the ONLY one a Bethany team won? Legend.