Thursday, September 13, 2007

Progression and regression

Ten more dollars to add to the tally. That brings the grand total of operation "Feed Jon's Family" to $40. See, I told you I'd keep you updated.
On a sourer note, my dog peed on the floor this morning. Now she either did it for spite, cause she really couldn't hold it or because she has another infection of some kind. This coupled with the baby's unwillingness to embrace slumber and my unemployment have made for some hard times in maintaining the "Joy of the Lord".
I've completed my sixteenth mix CD and it ranges from Rhianna to Hinder to Norah Jones. I just love music. I love breaking down the different layers. I love singing harmonies. I love air guitaring or synthing along. I love sharing it with others.
OK gotta search more jobs. (Sigh)

4 comments:

Aaron Perry said...

hmmm....well, thanks for the update!

theajthomas said...

O are you looking for a job in the town in which you now reside or are you looking to move if the right opportunity came along?

oljonnyhurd said...

movement would be considered for the right family and financial situation

Jason Hurd aka Reverend Vader said...

I loved your air guitar when you were 7!

(Have you changed your technique?)

:)