Monday, September 10, 2007

Christmas wishes

What do I want for Christmas this year? Mom wants to know and I don't know what to tell her. Oh I think of things, I just can't remember to write them down anywhere. We don't give gifts anymore. Everyone has too much stuff. So we make a donation to something worthwhile and God-honoring in their names. Feels christmassy.
Well, fantasy football has begun and let the suck fest begin. One running back down and one bad choice on wide outs. Other than that our team is pretty much performing up to expectations. This is going to be my last year I've already decided. Even if we win the whole thing. I try not to participate too long in things I suck at. Except Christianity.
Man church. I'll let it resonate with you. Let it permeate your souls. Percolate in your minds. This has become my unofficial mission. To make church make sense for men. To offer something that will inspire and excite men about Christ and his mission. Feel free to tell me what would get you involved. Sorry, no naked chicks.(Neil!)
I just fell up the stairs. With a pop in my hands. An open pop. 'Nuff said.

2 comments:

theajthomas said...

http://www.churchformen.com/

oljonnyhurd said...

I'm reading his book right now. I want to do stuff that fits us. Ideas I had before I read the book plus his.