Monday, September 24, 2007

More than I deserve

I have a wife who loves me.
I have a roof over my head.
I have an all too full belly.
I have a mostly pain free body.
I have a beautiful daughter.
I have a king size bed.
I have two TVs.
I shower with hot water.
I have a savings account.
I have no balance on my credit card.
I have three toilets.
I have AC in my house and my car.
Both my parents are alive.
I have never had to fight for anyone's country.
I have all my hair.
I have multiple sets of clean clothes.
I graduated from college.
I am destined for heaven.
I have great friends.
Faith is remembering I am God's precious treasure, even when I feel utterly worthless.

4 comments:

Robin said...

Amen.

Kelly said...

Cool. :)

Anonymous said...

I like this post. All very true. We're pretty blessed.

Heather Durkee said...

I love this list!