Friday, September 14, 2007

Really? ........Really?

Well the total is up to $64 dollars. I got an extravagant tip on a cookie order and as far as I'm concerned, that counts. Keep sendin' those checks!
Today was as typically Jon as it could get. First, I took the wrong route to my job interview this morning. Secondly, because I forgot an important paper in Laurie's office, I needed three attempts to find the building I needed to get to. Third, I had to sit in the guy's office whilst he called Bethany to make sure my Bachelor's degree was on the up and up.(It was.)
I then proceeded onward to get a toy for our child from a secondhand store Laurie had spoken to. Well lo and behold, the exit ramp was closed. After I had gotten turned around I went into the store only to find they had sold it.
Have you ever had anyone give you the finger on the road? It seems way more mean spirited when you're driving. My Mom gave me the finger once. I'm sure I'd just been smart with her.
I can fit half the length of Em's arm in my mouth. I know this because she seems to like testing my oral capacity with her hands.
Can I just say I'm so happy I only have hair growing on semi-normal parts of my body. Back hair being the weirdest and not very thick. No nose hair, ear hair or out of control kind of stuff. I saw a guy yesterday with eyebrows that had to be an inch long. Like he grows them out on purpose. Freaks me out man. Later wieners.

No comments: